Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blanket Collection Results

I want to share the outcome of our 2014 blanket collection with you.  The count was over 100 blankets and includes what we collected on Sunday, a generous contribution by Dave (I'm not supposed to tell you that!), and another bunch of blankets from Teresa Williams group (delivered to my house) plus blankets collected by Marathonfest and the Winter Park Dawgs.

 

It get's even better.  When Teresa dropped off the blankets, she also presented me with a $500 check for the Coalition.  The check is a gift from Teresa and twin sister Vonesa and their company (Home Care Connect). A very special thanks to Teresa and Vonesa!!

 

My sincere gratitude to all of the participating running groups for your generosity and concern for some of the neediest people in our community. You are helping a lot of people stay warm through our winter.

 

See you on the road!

 

Jack

No comments: