Monday, April 28, 2014

Update on yesterday's run

A few updates and corrections on yesterday's run:

 

Seth reports his race facts below.  My brain apparently was even slower than my pace Sunday:

 

"My Oregon race on 4/13/14 was a marathon not a half.  (4th place age group.)
The event next week in Colorado (5/3) is a trail 50K not a marathon
The week after that (5/10/14) is the Fargo Marathon"

 

Good luck on your May races, Seth!

 

Atif reports:

"I ran Big Sur in 4:23 today. Amazing!"

 

I believe Kirsty also ran Big Sur, but have not yet heard from her.

 

Jeff reports that he won't be with us until late June since he is training for a 150 mile bike ride on June 7-8 to benefit MS research.  He is still running also.

 

Good luck, Jeff!!

 

Christine reports:

"I've been away for various reasons including a cold one week, out of town visiting my grandmother the next week and volunteering for the pie festival in Celebration this morning. I will see everyone next Sunday, for breakfast and all!"

 

Congrats to Seth and Atif on their performances.  Look forward to seeing Christine next Sunday to kick of the month of May.

No comments: